Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors. We hope that you will love trading with us.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performances
The best performer of the week is Trakx Top10 Crypto CTI thanks to Ripple performance (+37%).
Last week, Bitcoin hit close to all time high on Tuesday at $19,374, then the whole market dropped before recovering.
- Bitcoin Hits $19K Again, but the Correction does not seem to be over yet for 3 Reasons: Medium
- Bitcoin and gold are decoupling, probably because of the difference in the supply dynamic between gold and bitcoin: Twitter
- Record gold outflow 'isn't going into ripples' — only Bitcoin, says fund manager: Cointelegraph
- The Markets in Crypto-Assets Regulation (MiCA) and the EU Digital Finance Strategy: www.law.ox
- To gain traction during the launch, and before institutional investors coming on the platform in the new year, Trakx kicked off a Black Friday offer.
- Publication of The Basics of Technical Analysis
Trakx CTIs Performances
Source: Trakx, CryptoCompare *Return and volatility of bitcoin are calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimer: No Investment Advice
Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]