Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
The week has been marked by the exceptional performance of Trakx Centralised Exchanges (+103%), as one of its constituents almost tripled in price: Kucoin Shares (KCS+172%), and other exchanges also rallied: OKEx (OKB+140%), Binance (BNB+107%), Bitmax (BTMX+106%), Huobi Token (HT+88%).
Bitcoin and Ether are still on positive trends as they have both hit some new all time highs over the weekend Ether hit $2,000 on Saturday, Bitcoin hit $58,000 yesterday .
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- Bitcoin's market value tops $1 trillion: CNN
- Bitcoin may hit $75k as institutions fuel demand: Khaleejtimes
- Asset managers rush to shore up portfolios against inflation: Financial Times
- Why Mastercard is bringing crypto onto its network: Mastercard
- JPMorgan Says Bitcoin’s (BTC) Severe Liquidity Crunch Driving Prices Higher, $1 Billion Worth BTC Left Coinbase: Coingape
- Bitcoin Scales $58K for first time; year to date gain over 98%: Coindesk
- Elon Musk says bitcoin seems high after surpassing $1 trillion market value: CNBC
- CI Global files to issue North America’s third Bitcoin ETF: Coindesk
- Is Ethereum (ETH) Losing the DeFi Battle Against Binance Smart Chain (BSC): Coingape
- Bitcoin’s rise reflects America’s decline: Financial Times
- Publication of the Stablecoins, market and trends memo
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]