Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- Ray Dalio Calls Bitcoin ‘One Hell of an Invention,’ Considers It for New Funds: Live Mint
- Revolut: bitcoin hype-merchant or bank? Financial Times
- Uniswap logs more than $30 billion in monthly trade volume for January: The Block
- Object Management group announces Kaiko to expand Financial Instruments Global Identifier® (FIGI®) standard for Crypto Assets: Object Management Group
Ripple responds to SEC lawsuit over XRP sales: Coindesk
- Publication of Crypto-Arbitrage
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
Trakx CTIs Sharpe Ratio and 2020 Returns in above table take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
* Return and volatility of bitcoin are calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
** Simulated backtests under review for the complete 2020 data points.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]