Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
The past week has been marked by positive performance within Decentralised Finance and bitcoin’s correction. Past week best performers were Lending (+16%) and Top10 DeFi (+13%) thanks to Aave (+32%) and Uniswap (+31%) over the week.
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- $ETH set new all-time price high above $1,450. What Pushed ETH past its latest all-time high & what’s next? FinanceMagnates
- What a week! Bitcoin volatility reached the highest level since April 2020. However, the rise in vol is not as extreme. And so far, traditional markets are relatively tamed: Coindesk
- Market insiders struggle to explain Asia's bearish crypto trading sessions: The Block
- BlockFi launches OTC trading desk for institutional crypto investors: The Block
- $BTC market prices currently close to low end of the $42K-$30K tunnel, bitcoin whale traders been selling $42K buying at $30K: Trakx
- Banque de France tests 'whole lifecycle of CBDC' in landmark transaction: The Block
- The bit short: inside crypto’s doomsday machine: Medium
- Bitfinex and Tether's parent company writes NY Supreme Court to differ trial date: KogoCrypto
Publication of Family offices: an exposure to crypto-assets
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
Trakx CTIs Sharpe Ratio and 2020 Returns in above table take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
*Return and volatility of bitcoin are calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
** Simulated backtests under review for the complete 2020 data points.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Please contact Laurent at Trakx for additional questions.
Email [email protected]