Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors. Trakx team wishes you a lovely Christmas time.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Very positive week for Trakx CTIs. As Bitcoin was exploring new all time highs, many digital assets were positive. Past week best performer is Trakx Diversifier (+21%), benefiting from Zilliqa's exceptional performance (ZIL +40%). The worst performer is Trakx Momentum Crypto, being impacted by Waves performance (-17%).
- 2020: The year bitcoin went institutional: Financial Times
- Bitcoin price hits all-time high of more than $20,000: The Guardian
- Our fundamental work shows that Bitcoin should be worth about $400,000," says Guggenheim's Scott Minerd: Bloomberg
- Coinbase files for US listing in first for a cryptocurrency exchange: Financial Times
- Jefferies’ Wood cuts gold exposure in favor of new position in bitcoin: Nasdaq
- Japanese financial group SBI acquires cryptocurrency trading firm B2C2 Reuters
- BofA Fund Manager Survey of the most crowded trades: BofA
- CME Group announces Ethereum futures product: The Block
- US Treasury unveils stifling crypto wallet regulation, experts break down the Rules: News.bitcoin
Trakx CTIs Performance
Source: Trakx, CryptoCompare *Return and volatility of bitcoin are calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimer: No Investment Advice
Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]