Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors. We hope that you will love trading with us.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Despite the rally over the weekend, CTIs performance has been rather weak over the past week. The best performer is Trakx Lending, benefiting from NEXO's exceptional performance (+32%). The worst performer is Trakx Momentum Crypto, being impacted by Ripple market correction (-17%) after its end of November rally.
- MicroStrategy's bitcoin-driven offering boosted to $650M after notes buyer bought $100M more - CoinDesk
- Wells Fargo investment strategy now includes Bitcoin (see page 6): Wells Fargo investment strategy
- Bridgewater's Ray Dalio softens stance on bitcoin, says it has place in investors' portfolios: CoinDesk
- Bitcoin holding at $18K; active ethereum addresses up 140% in 2020: Coindesk
- Ethereum ETF goes live in Canada after $75 million raise: Decrypt.co
- Will bitcoin end the dollar’s reign? Financial Times
- Publication of The Basics of Quantamental Analysis applied to crypto-assets
Trakx CTIs Performance
Source: Trakx, CryptoCompare *Return and volatility of bitcoin are calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimer: No Investment Advice
Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]