Weekly News for Institutional Investors
Key Crypto Market Figures
Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
For the second week in a row, all Trakx CTIs were positive. Trakx Top 10 Crypto Index is up 4% as the crypto market is supported by strong performance within the DeFi ecosystem, slowly recovering from the bearish trend of the past months. The best performer is the Top 10 Defi Index (+10%) thanks partly to the Graph (GRT +22%), Uniswap (UNI +16%) PancakeSwap (CAKE +16%) all in a positive trend with the Ethereum Merge in sight.
Trakx sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Pro traders may use this ‘risk averse’ Ethereum options strategy to play the Merge CoinTelegraph
- Nearly 75% of retailers plan to accept cryptocurrency payments within the next 2 years: CNBC
- What Is the Definition of ‘Recession?’ And Does Bitcoin Care?: Coindesk
- Solana opens up first physical store and Web3 embassy in New York City: CryptoNews
- Bitcoin and Ethereum see continued growth as merge looms: Decrypt
- Crypto price declines are laying the foundation for future growth: Forbes
- Ryan Shea was quoted by Akash Pasricha (The Information) in the article Crypto Gets a Lesson in Macroeconomics
- All CTI factsheets are updated here (as of 01 Aug 2022)
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
**Includes simulated performance.
***The risk signal is determined according to the historical volatility level, the higher the riskier.
Trakx is a global fintech company creating new standards for digital asset investments. Through our trading platform, we offer thematic Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) and customised solutions, providing sophisticated investors a high degree of compliance, custody and liquidity. Trakx is registered with the French regulator (AMF).
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community