Weekly News for Institutional Investors
Key Crypto Market Figures
Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Ether (+16%) has pulled up the markets over the week following news of the long-awaited “Merge”, now set for September. As a quick reminder, Ethereum is the second largest blockchain and a smart-contract pioneer, it was created in 2014 with a Proof of Work consensus protocol and has been working for the past 3 years to change for a more sustainable Proof of Stake protocol, which will reduce Ethereum carbon footprint by over 99.5%. Trakx indices that include Ethereum are the best performers: Trakx Top Blockchains index (+8%), Bitcoin Ether index (+7%).
Trakx sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Ethereum shows signs of life, hits $1,400 after merge news: CNET
- Why Ethereum (ETH) is Up Almost 50% in 6 Days: CryptoPotato
- Vladimir Putin bans digital payments in Russia: Coindesk
- ETH traders gauge fakeout risks after 40% ETH price rally: CoinTelegraph
- Embattled crypto lender Celsius files for bankruptcy protection: CNBC
- Bitcoin hodling activity resembles previous market bottoms: Glassnode: CoinTelegraph
- US and UK to deepen ties on crypto regulation, says British regulator: Bitcoin.com
- DeFi Blue-Chip Tokens Aave, Uniswap, Curve Post Fresh Gains: Decrypt.co
- Lionel Rebibo is glad to attend the Crypto & Finance Forum 2022 de l'Adan
- Ryan Shea was quoted by Fortune - Bitcoin more likely to hit $10,000 than $30,000 in near term, trading firm partner says
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
**Includes simulated performance.
***The risk signal is determined according to the historical volatility level, the higher the riskier.
Trakx is a global fintech company creating new standards for digital asset investments. Through our trading platform, we offer thematic Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) and customised solutions, providing sophisticated investors a high degree of compliance, custody and liquidity. Trakx is registered with the French regulator (AMF).
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community