Weekly News for Institutional Investors
Key Crypto Market Figures
Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
It looks like the market is trying to rally after a consolidation phase. Trakx Top 10 Crypto Index is up 6% over the week.
Since the FOMC meeting, market-based measures of inflation expectations have fallen back quite markedly, while the US economy seems to be slowing down more than projected – the latest reading of the Atlanta Fed GDP Now is prompting investors to view the hawkish tone with more circumspection. In effect, they are looking through to the hikes and instead focused on the prospect of Fed capitulation, something that is a positive scenario for crypto prices, and risk assets more generally.
Trakx sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Crypto brokerage Voyager Digital files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection: CNBC
- Celsius changes legal team, pays off $20M in Aave debts: Cointelegraph
- Crypto is trying out traditional finance’s failures in hyperspeed, but it’s going to be fine: Coindesk
- Kevin O'Leary Warns Major Crypto Panic Event Is Coming — 'I Don't Believe We've Seen the Bottom Yet': Bitcoin.com
- Surveyed Central Bank reserves managers say inflation is not ‘transitory’, likely to remain high: Cryptonews
- Hidden Road raises $50 Million in series A led by Castle Island Ventures: PRNewsWire
- All factsheets are up to date see Crypto Tradable Indices Performance
- Ryan Shea published a research paper on NFTs - see NFT WTF
- Ryan Shea was quoted by CNBC - Bitcoin heads toward best week since October as crypto collapse stabilizes and CryptoNews - DeFi Suffers from Too Much Centralisation, What Can Be Done?
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
**Includes simulated performance.
***The risk signal is determined according to the historical volatility level, the higher the riskier.
Trakx is a global fintech company creating new standards for digital asset investments. Through our trading platform, we offer thematic Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) and customised solutions, providing sophisticated investors a high degree of compliance, custody and liquidity. Trakx is registered with the French regulator (AMF).
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community