Weekly News for Institutional Investors
Key Crypto Market Figures
Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
The recent bounce in crypto markets proved to be only a temporary reprieve. In addition to the ongoing drag from a poor macro backdrop, which has spared very few asset markets, another sell catalyst was likely, with crypto funds having to sell to raise cash in order to meet quarter-end redemptions as investors trim positions after the poor Q2 performance.
Trakx sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Digital finance: agreement reached on European crypto-assets regulation (MiCA): EuropeanCouncil
- Crypto hedge fund Three Arrows files for bankruptcy: TheVerge
- Hedge or cause? Unpacking bitcoin and inflation: Coindesk
- The crypto collapse shows the Fed’s job is ‘almost complete’ against inflation, Jim Cramer says: CNBC
- Ethereum average gas fee falls down to $1.57, the lowest since 2020: Cointelegraph
- After Losing $60 Million in Bitcoin, El Salvador’s President Buys More: Decrypt
- Grayscale Faces Uphill Battle With Lawsuit Against SEC: Blockworks
- Wealth Monaco and Trakx were pleased to host a conference on Cryptos in Monaco last Wednesday. We had great discussions with major actors of the principality and got the latest insights from Michel Hunault, Benjamin Aouiserat (SICFIN), and Franck Julien (Conseil National) on the digital assets’ regulation
- Ryan Shea was quoted by Reuters - Cryptoverse: Ether holds its breath for the lean, mean 'merge', TechCrunch - Valkyrie CEO says suing US SEC for a spot bitcoin ETF ‘isn’t likely to succeed’ and BizNews - Latest update on the crypto market: Bitcoin dropped below $20k and Ethereum below $1k
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
**Includes simulated performance.
***The risk signal is determined according to the historical volatility level, the higher the riskier.
Trakx is a global fintech company creating new standards for digital asset investments. Through our trading platform, we offer thematic Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) and customised solutions, providing sophisticated investors a high degree of compliance, custody and liquidity. Trakx is registered with the French regulator (AMF).
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community