Weekly News for Institutional Investors
Key Crypto Market Figures
Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Crypto markets bounced back after the sharp sell-off witnessed in the previous week: Trakx Top 10 Crypto Index posted an 8% return over the week. Helping to lift sentiment was the news that Sam Bankman-Fried’s companies, Alameda Research and FTX, had provided loans and credit lines to Voyager Digital ($485m) and Blockfi ($250m) to limit contagion from the liquidity crisis triggered by Celsius Network suspending client withdrawals and the collapse of Three Arrows Capital.
All Trakx indices were in positive territory last week, with Trakx Decentralised Exchanges Index, up 20%. The second strongest performer was the Trakx Lending Index, which gained 18% over the past week.
Trakx sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Crypto now braced for a $2 billion Goldman Sachs bombshell as the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, XRP, Solana, Cardano and Dogecoin swing: Forbes
- Don’t Fear the Reaper: Why the Market Downtrend Is Good for Crypto: Cryptonews
- Changpeng Zhao: tech chief in the eye of the cryptocurrency storm: TheGuardian
- Opaque platforms and intertwined protocols pose big risk to crypto: Coindesk
- 2022 bear market has been the worst on record — Glassnode: Cointelegraph
- Why inflation – not the crypto crash – will define Bitcoin: VentureBeat
- From GBTC discount to short Bitcoin ETF, traders see reasons for optimism: Coindesk
- Lionel Rebibo published ESG in a perfect Crypto world
- Ryan Shea was quoted by Wall Street Journal - Global Stocks Gain Ground; Crypto Steadies and Bitcoin’s Price Climbs Above $20,000 After Sharp Crypto Selloff, by CNBC - What you need to know about staked ether, the token at the center of crypto’s liquidity crisis - and Cointelegraph - Crisis in crypto lending shines light on industry vulnerabilities
- Trakx and Wealth Monaco are happy to organise a conference on crypto in Monaco this Wednesday
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
**Includes simulated performance.
***The risk signal is determined according to the historical volatility level, the higher the riskier.
Trakx is a global fintech company creating new standards for digital asset investments. Through our trading platform, we offer thematic Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) and customised solutions, providing sophisticated investors a high degree of compliance, custody and liquidity. Trakx is registered with the French regulator (AMF).
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community