Weekly News for Institutional Investors
Key Crypto Market Figures
Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Digital assets have stabilised last week: the Trakx Top 10 Crypto Index remained flat thanks to Cardano’s good performance (ADA +18% see Cardano’s forecasts), and DeFi rebounded: The DeFi index is up 5% thanks to ChainLink (LINK +14% - see Van De Poppe Twitt and TheGraph (GRT+10% see positive predictions)
Trakx Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- The Intelligent Crypto Thesis: AI and machine learning will usher in new forms of digital assets from intelligent NFTs to self-determining DeFi protocols: Coindesk
- Crypto has crashed – can it bounce back?: TheGuardian
- Collapsed ‘stablecoin’ terra to be rebooted in attempt to recover losses: TheGuardian
- Crypto firms say thousands of digital currencies will collapse, compare market to early dotcom days: CNBC
- Roughly 70% of $1 billion lost to crypto scammers since 2021 was bitcoin: FTC: Decrypt
- Why the Central African Republic adopted Bitcoin?: BBC
- Bitcoin long-term hodlers begin ‘distribution’ which preceded BTC price bottoms: Cointelegraph
- Ryan Shea has published Peering into the Ether, a research paper about the Ethereum blockchain soon switching to a more sustainable protocol
- Ryan Shea was interviewed by Guillaume Grallet at LePoint - see the article translated into French Personne ne pourra interdire a la Russie de creer ses propres bitcoins
- All Trakx CTIs’ factsheets are updated, available here: Trakx Crypto Tradable Indices
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
**Includes simulated performance.
***The risk signal is determined according to the historical volatility level, the higher the riskier.
Trakx is a global fintech company creating new standards for digital asset investments. Through our trading platform, we offer thematic Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) and customised solutions, providing sophisticated investors a high degree of compliance, custody and liquidity. Trakx is registered with the French regulator (AMF).
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community