Weekly News for Institutional Investors
Key Crypto Market Figures
Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Digital assets were relatively steady with Trakx Top 10 Crypto flat over the week. Tradfi asset markets continue to be volatile, with stock markets suffering contagion effects from the slump in government bond prices that was so severe in the UK the BoE was forced to intervene. Crypto markets, by contrast, displayed remarkable stability indicating that the decoupling we noted last week has continued.
You’ll find more info on the impact of market turmoil on crypto and Fed policy in the latest research paper by Ryan - see Fight Club
Trakx sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Deglobalization is happening. Crypto is part of the answer: Coindesk
- Coinbase suffers ‘Major Outage’ for customers with US bank accounts: Decrypt
- So what if Bitcoin price keeps falling! Here is why it’s time to start paying attention: Cointelegraph
- A recent SEC filing shows the world's largest asset manager Blackrock plans to launch a metaverse ETF: Bitcoin.com
- Stablecoin restriction dropped from E.U. digital asset framework: TheBlock
- FTX in talks to raise up to $1 billion at valuation of about $32 billion, in-line with prior round: CNBC
- Ryan Shea published his latest research article Fight Club
- For those interested in receiving higher frequency comments please follow @official_trakx and @CryptoeconRyan on Twitter
- All Trakx CTIs factsheets are updated and available here
- Register here to Trakx/GCR webinar about Crypto Investments with Sustainability in Mind - Tuesday 11 October 2022 11:00 – 12:00 CET (Paris time)
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
**Includes simulated performance.
***The risk signal is determined according to the historical volatility level, the higher the riskier.
Trakx is a global fintech company creating new standards for digital asset investments. Through our trading platform, we offer thematic Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) and customised solutions, providing sophisticated investors a high degree of compliance, custody and liquidity. Trakx is registered with the French regulator (AMF).
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community