Key Crypto Market Figures
Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
The Fed’s hawkish 75bp hike (“higher, for longer” being the key thing investors took away) sent global risk assets into a tailspin as evidenced by the 6% drop in the SP500 and the surge in the US dollar and bond yields. Crypto performed much better. The sector heavyweights – BTC and ETH – recorded more modest losses, while other Trakx CTIs posted positive returns, including our latest ESG index. An early sign of crypto decoupling? Time will tell.
Trakx sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Ethereum merge vastly increased stakefish’s profile, but 25% of its employees are gone anyway: Coindesk
- Ethereum takes another week of losses, XRP soars: Decrypt
- Interpol issues red notice for Terraform founder Do Kwon: TechCrunch
- Post-Merge ETH has become obsolete: Cointelegraph
- ‘‘It’s not priced in’—Crypto braced for $300 Million game-changer as the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, XRP, Solana, Cardano and Dogecoin swing: Forbes
- A long-term approach for investors during crypto market volatility
- ALGO’s 28% weekly gains – The how and why of it all: AMBCrypto
Ryan Shea published his latest research article Crypto Reserve-ations
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
**Includes simulated performance.
***The risk signal is determined according to the historical volatility level, the higher the riskier.
Trakx is a global fintech company creating new standards for digital asset investments. Through our trading platform, we offer thematic Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) and customised solutions, providing sophisticated investors a high degree of compliance, custody and liquidity. Trakx is registered with the French regulator (AMF).
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community