Weekly News for Institutional Investors
Key Crypto Market Figures
Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Crypto markets are pulled down again by inflation fears as the FED announced more hiking rates to tame inflation. Trakx Top 10 Crypto Index is down 9%.
The worst performer is the newly launched Trakx ESG Index, which lost 13% over the week. On top of interest rates fears it suffered from Avalanche’s recent scandal (AVAX -20%) and the publication of "Evil Conspiracy" Investigation (U Today news).
Trakx sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Bitcoin tanks after Powell says Fed may keep raising interest rates: Decrypt
- Bitcoin has crashed 68% from its peak — but one bull says the latest crypto winter is a ‘warm winter’: CNBC
- Markets should prepare for persistent inflation and continued rate hikes: Coindesk
- 0.3% fall in assets "could render Tether technically insolvent": Cointelegraph
- EU Crypto Lobby Fights MiCA Limits on US Dollar Stablecoins: Blockworks
- Inflation Hedge or Not, bitcoin's true value is separation of money and State: Coindesk
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
**Includes simulated performance.
***The risk signal is determined according to the historical volatility level, the higher the riskier.
Trakx is a global fintech company creating new standards for digital asset investments. Through our trading platform, we offer thematic Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) and customised solutions, providing sophisticated investors a high degree of compliance, custody and liquidity. Trakx is registered with the French regulator (AMF).
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community