Weekly News for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Happy holidays from Trakx team! This newsletter will be the last one for the year and we’ll resume weekly publication on Jan 3rd, 2022.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Crypto markets were down last week as Trakx Top 10 Crypto lost 5% despite Avalanche (AVAX), the high throughput smart contract blockchain platform, being up 23%. The worst performer was Trakx Diversifier index -12% mainly due to Request (REQ), Ethereum-based decentralized payment system, negative trend (-22%).
Overall crypto markets are quieter, which is not unexpected during the Holiday Season. Trading activity is slowing down, liquidity appear thinner and open interest in futures almost unchanged at $16bn since early Dec.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Bitcoin, ether dip in ‘bearish asia session’ as China rate cut fails to inspire risk buying: Coindesk
- Why is crypto down today? Cryptocurrency market price drop - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Shiba Inu prices: NationalWorld
- Billionaire Ray Dalio Says Bitcoin is the Alternative to Gold for Younger Generations: CryptoPotato
- MicroStrategy’s Saylor lays out ways firm could generate yield from its massive bitcoin holdings: Coindesk
- The U.S. government has a massive, secret stockpile of bitcoin — Here’s what happens to it: CNBC
- 0.01% of bitcoin holders control 27% of all circulating coins: Cointelegraph
- Publication of the latest SunZu Liquidity report for Trakx Top 10 DeFi (Nov 21)
- Publication of the memo Is Metaverse the future of the Internet?
Trakx CTIs Performance
Email [email protected]
Join our community