Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Crypto markets stabilised last week with no major trend, Trakx Top 10 Crypto was flat (+0.1%) as Bitcoin and Ether were both positive around 5%.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Why is bitcoin dropping if it’s an ‘inflation hedge’?: Coindesk
- What Mark Cuban is most excited for in the crypto space next year: CNBC
- Crypto giant Binance shuts down Singapore trading platform: Forbes
- Metaverse opens the gateway for luxury NFTs to become a multi-billion market: Cointelegraph
- Addressing clients’ fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) about bitcoin: Coindesk
- 3 under-the-radar cryptocurrencies that have landed major partnerships: TheMotleyFool
- The 21st century doesn’t belong to China, the United States, or Silicon Valley. It belongs to the internet.: ForeignPolicy
- The search is on for $50m in lost cryptocurrency after two Australian exchanges collapse: TheGuardian
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community