Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Crypto markets plummeted at the end of the week: Bitcoin dropped 14%, and Top 10 Crypto Index lost 11% overall. The bearish trend finally reached into NFTs thematic, despite a very positive performance in the previous week. Trakx Top 10 NFT index was down 29%, mainly due to Worldwide Asset eXchange (WAXP - 41% over the week).
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Crypto economy loses billions in market downturn, bitcoin price slips more than 25% in 30 days: Bitcoin.com
- Hackers take $196 million from crypto exchange Bitmart, security firm says: CNBC
- Why 2022 could be a big year for the Polkadot ecosystem: Cryptoslate
- Bitcoin drops $9K in an hour on spot market selling; El Salvador again buys the dip: Coindesk
- What ethereum 2.0 looks like as Vitalik Buterin celebrates its birthday NewsBTC
- How cryptocurrency scams have boomed under the cover of the pandemic: Independent
- Gold, Bitcoin or DeFi: how can investors hedge against inflation?: Cointelegraph
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community