Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Crypto markets are down as reflected in the Top 10 Crypto Index, losing 5% over the week. There was a sharp 9% drop on black Friday before markets bounced back Sunday night to reduce losses.
In this “bearish” environment, NFTs are again on the rise, boosted by Gala (GALA +90% over the week) still benefiting from the Coinbase listing news, and Sandbox (SAND + 85%) strengthened by Facebook’s announcements about its metaverse strategy.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Bank of England chief expresses concern over El Salvador’s Bitcoin experiment: Cryptoslate
- El Salvador buys 100 more bitcoins as crypto market falls: Coindesk
- Market analysts explain why this correction is good for bitcoin: NewsBTC
- ‘New Blow’ as large crypto exchanges are told to pay British tech tax: Cryptonews
- Bitcoin and Ethereum recover from Friday crash: Independent
- Thailand plans to become 'crypto-positive society' — governor says 'crypto is the future': Bitcoin.com
- The Solana network is greener than Google: CryptoPotato
- Facebook’s centralized metaverse a threat to the decentralized ecosystem?: Cointelegraph
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community