Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Overall, digital asset markets corrected last week as Trakx Top10 Crypto Index went down 9%. Bitcoin and Ether are still navigating in close ranges (BTC $55-60K) (ETH $4,000-4,400) after both hitting all-time highs on the previous week.
In this “bearish” trend, NFTs are again on the rise, boosted by Gala (GALA +304% over the week) following the listing of the gaming token on the Binance platform.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Inside Mark Zuckerberg’s metaverse, how will the world of advertisements look?: CNBC
- El Salvador to Create ‘Bitcoin City,’ Use $500M of Planned $1B Bond Offering to Buy More Crypto: Coindesk
- Bitcoin ‘Undermining The Dollar’—Hillary Clinton Issues A Surprise Crypto Warning As El Salvador Helps The Bitcoin Price Suddenly Surge: Forbes
- Avalanche pushes out Dogecoin from top-10 after AVAX price soars 100% in November: Cointelegraph
- Cryptocurrency ‘no passing fad’: minister warns against Australia being left behind: TheGuardian
- Solana’s Anatoly Yakovenko talks NFTs, scalability and where Solana is headed in 5 Years: CryptoPotato
- Lydia adds stock and crypto trading to its payment app: TechCrunch
Trakx published the memo Digital assets for a better community governance
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community