Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Last week ended with no clear trends despite both Bitcoin and Ethereum reaching all-time highs on Wednesday (BTC over $68K, ETH over $4,800) before getting back to levels slightly lower than a week ago. Trakx Centralised Exchanges (+6%) was again the best performing CTI, partly driven by MX (+33%).
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Apple CEO Tim Cook reveals crypto holdings as BTC and ETH hit new all-time highs: Coindesk
- A legendary billionaire market-maker issued a serious bitcoin price warning—and a bold ethereum prediction: Forbes
- Adapt or die: Venture capital vs. crypto, blockchain, DAOs and Web 3.0 Cointelegraph
- Bitcoin creator could be unmasked: SKYNews Australia
- Bitcoin’s biggest upgrade in four years just happened – here’s what changes: CNBC
- Bitcoin may be the Best inflation hedge around, cites 99.99% deflation: Bloomberg: CryptoPotato
- Maddyness UK interviewed with Gary Rebibo (Trakx CMO) - Meet Trakx, the crypto indices platform trading 24/7
- Trakx released the latest CTIs’ factsheets
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community