Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Last week all CTIs had a positive performance and outperformed Bitcoin. The best performer is Trakx Centralised Exchanges (+20%) thanks for Crypto.com coin (CRO +66%) over the week following its listing on Coinbase (cf. FXEmpire news below).
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- A Gen Z crypto millionaire says ether could overtake bitcoin as the No 1 crypto before mid-2022 - and could 'power the rails' of global finance MarketsInsider
- Bitcoin Tops $66K, resuming uptrend as real bond yields slide: Coindesk
- Driving cryptocurrency adoption: fintech’s key role in bridging the gap between crypto and fiat: YahooFinance
- Incoming NY mayor wants crypto taught in schools: Cointelegraph
- 4% of Americans who profited from crypto investing have quit their jobs: Survey: CryptoPotato
- Four altcoins including Binance coin and Avalanche primed to hit the stratosphere, according to popular crypto analyst: DailyHodl
CRO rallies to a new All-Time high following Coinbase listing: FXEmpire
Trakx published the memo The Social Missions of Cryptos
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community