Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
The week is rather positive despite Bitcoin’s looks flat over the week. Bitcoin has hit a new All-Time High at almost $66K last Tuesday and then coming back to last week’s level: Bitcoin started the week following on the ETF news, which impacted first btc future prices then bitcoin spot prices to finally have broader impact on other altcoins too.
Over the week, the best performer is Trakx Centralised exchanges thanks to OKB(+62%) - Bitcoin records volume of over $850 million on OKEx within an hour
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Solana surge in value while Cardano slips: Independent
- 3 reasons Bitcoin’s ATH looks more bullish now than in April 2021: CryptoPotato
- As the CME’s Volume Gets Pumped, the Bitcoin ETF’s Quirky Structure Could Explain Some of It: Coindesk
- Bitcoin at $61,000: 3 Better Cryptocurrencies to Buy Now: TheMotleyFool
- Bitcoin Hashrate Increases 32% in 3 Months, Stealth Miners Command 12% of BTC's Hashpower': Bitcoin.com
- How a single-strategy crypto algorithm turned $100 into $36,205 in 10 months: Cointelegraph
- Twitter and Square CEO Jack Dorsey says ‘hyperinflation’ will happen soon in the U.S. and the world: CNBC
- Ant Group, Tencent Change NFT References to ‘Digital Collectibles’: Coindesk
- Facebook whistleblower Frances Haugen says she's supporting herself with crypto she purchased 'at the right time’: BusinessInsider
- Publication of the memo Privacy and transparency in public blockchains
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community