Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
A very bullish week for crypto markets with Bitcoin and Ethereum very close to their respective all-time-highs, both pushed up by the ETF regulation news: SEC approves bitcoin futures ETF, opening crypto to wider investor base (Coindesk news).
All Trakx CTIs were up this week, the best performers being Trakx Bitcoin Ether (12%) and Top 10 Crypto (9%).
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Why Investors should care about the Volt Crypto ETF: Investopedia
- JMP Securities sees crypto entering the mainstream, says adoption has hit escape velocity: Bitcoin.com
- Crypto market tops $2.5 trillion as bitcoin and ethereum close in on all-time high: Independent
- Blackrock CEO agrees With JPMorgan boss Jamie Dimon about bitcoin, sees 'huge role for digitized currency': Bitcoin.com
- Why the ‘Big Short’ guys think bitcoin is a bubble: Intelligencer
- Crypto could cause 2008-level meltdown, Bank of England official warns: CNBC
- Bitcoin futures ETFs may boost cash and carry yields: Coindesk
- $150,000 to $300,000: What Big Firms are Targeting For Long Term Bitcoin Predictions: NewsBTC
- Blockchain protocols and their energy footprint: Adan
- Listen to Lionel Rebibo (Trakx CEO), Jean-Marc Bonnefous (managing partner at Tellurian Capital) and Dr. Jean Baptiste Pavageau (partner at ExoAlpha) at the Cryptocurrency Panel with IE Fintech Club Tuesday 19 Oct @6pm (BST)- Register here
- Trakx is being shortlisted for the Tech Launch Award at the Franco-British Business Awards: French Chamber of Great Britain
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community