Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Some digital asset analysts are set for “Uptober”, as crypto markets news are rather bullish. The best performers were Trakx Top 10 NFT (+30%), covering for the last 2 week losses, mostly due to Axie Infinity's exceptional performance (AXS +114%) over the week, following a surge in adoption.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Ethereum had a rough September. Here’s why and how it’s being fixed: CNBC
- El Salvador has started mining bitcoin with volcanos: TheBlockCrypto
- Federal Reserve chairman Powell says no intention to ban or limit use of cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin.com
- Bitcoin climbs above $47K as stocks fall and investors eye inflation: Coindesk
- Bitcoin and ethereum are braced for a massive October bombshell after the crypto market price suddenly surged: Forbes
- Blockchain protocols and their energy footprint: Adan
- Solana NFT sells for $2.1 million, breaking previous network record: TheBlockCrypto
- Crypto asset manager Grayscale has added altcoins solana and uniswap to one of its funds: BusinessInsider
- SEC commissioner explains why a delayed bitcoin ETF has consequences: Forbes
- Coinbase multi-factor authentication hack affects at least 6,000 customers: Coindesk
Trakx published the latest factsheets: Crypto Traded Indices Performance
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community