Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
The digital market took a dip this week with a general fall in Cryptos assets. Against this backdrop, the Trakx Inflation Hedge Index and Trakx Bitcoin Control 15 Index proved their resilience, with broadly unchanged prices week on week.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Crypto Recovery Suggests Players Want to Move Past China Ban: Bloomberg
- China declares all crypto-currency transactions illegal: BBC
- Cardano’s Commercial Arm to Invest $100M in DeFi, NFTs and Blockchain Education: Coindesk
- Crypto plunge a wake-up call — and tax opportunity: CNBC
- Inside the Cult of Crypto: Financial Times
- Decoded - The excitement of young India despite govt's crypto hesitation: Money Control
- Cryptocurrency Update: 5 Cryptocoins Rise up to 800% in 24 Hours: News18
- Trakx posted the article: New emerging rivals to Ethereum
- Trakx published the latest Top 10 DeFi liquidity report by SunZu Lab: Sun Zu Lab report
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
***Most NFT protocols are too young to allow calculation of simulated performance prior to February 2021. Trakx Top 10 NFT statistics only include a real track record since 31 March 2021.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community