Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Another very positive week for Trakx Crypto indices. All strategies were up on the week. Diversifier was the best performing index on the past week and also, posted steady impressive returns since its inception a year ago. Its value was multiplied by 38 since the 30st Aug. 2020.
Both Bitcoin and especially Ethereum closed the week on a rally over the weekend. Solana is still on the bull run closing the week up by 45%, now 7th crypto by market capitalisation, due to its increased adoption across the board.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Bitcoin market dominance dips down to 40% while ethereum and other crypto market caps swell: Bitcoin.com
- BTC becomes legal tender in El Salvador: 5 things to watch in Bitcoin this week: Cointelegraph
- With Buterin advising, could Dogecoin jump to Proof-of-Stake?: Coindesk
- Cryptocurrencies: developing countries provide fertile ground: FinancialTimes
- An investor’s guide to Cardano, which has mysteriously become the No. 3 crypto in the world: CNBC
- How the SEC's reported Uniswap Labs investigation could signal a new era of enforcement: TheBlockCrypto
- Interview on Coin24 by Carolane de Palmas (in French) about Trakx recent registration with AMF, the French regulator. Qui-a-dit-quoi
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
***Most NFT protocols are too young to allow calculation of simulated performance prior to February 2021. Trakx Top 10 NFT statistics only include a real track record since 31 March 2021.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community