Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Crypto markets took a breath last week with a good momentum for the NFT Index as Wax (WAXP) doubled in price within the week. The Ethereum blockchain is still challenged by other Layer 1 such as (Solana SOL +30%, Cardano +5%).
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Paying with Bitcoin: These are the major companies that accept crypto as payment: Euronews
- Scepticism grows in El Salvador over pioneering Bitcoin gamble: TheGuardian
- Is El Salvador ready for bitcoin to become legal tender?: Independent
- Crypto price prediction: Ethereum to ‘exceed’ bitcoin but both could be left in the dust by Cardano: Forbes
- WAX blockchain announces 6 million users milestone for WAX cloud wallet and all-time high daily Users: BusinessWire
- SOL hits record high, climbs above $100 as total value locked on Solana crosses $3B: Coindesk
- For the crypto world, bipartisan infrastructure package brings a 'political awakening': CNN
- NBA icon Stephen Curry buys bored ape NFT for $180,000: TheBlockCrypto
- ECB vice president states crypto should be regulated like other assets: Bitcoin.com
Cream Finance DeFi platform loses $19M in a flash loan hack: Cointelegraph
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
***Most NFT protocols are too young to allow calculation of simulated performance prior to February 2021. Trakx Top 10 NFT statistics only include a real track record since 31 March 2021.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community