Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Digital asset markets were generally up on the past week as Bitcoin hit $50K, a 3 month-high and despite Ethereum lost some ground. The best Performer was Trakx Top 10 Proof of Stake index with 15% return over the week thanks mostly to Luna (+44%) and Solanna (SOL +36%).
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Congress has introduced 18 bills on crypto and blockchain in 2021: Forbes
- PayPal launches crypto trading service in the UK: TheBlockCrypto
- Coinbase is buying $500 million in crypto and investing future profits into a crypto portfolio: CNBC
- Bitcoin trades above $50K psychological resistance for first time in 3 months: Coindesk
- For the crypto world, bipartisan infrastructure package brings a 'political awakening': CNN
- $400 billion investment manager Neuberger Berman expands fund strategy to include bitcoin, ether exposure: TheBlockCrypto
- Crypto inferno: the Ethereum network has burned over $230 million in ether in 17 days: Bitcoin.com
- Cardano defies Peter Brandt’s 90% crash warning, ADA price doubles to new high: Cointelegraph
- Apollo’s Moonshots: Avalanche wants users to rush from Ethereum to its speedier platform: Stockhead
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
***Most NFT protocols are too young to allow calculation of simulated performance prior to February 2021. Trakx Top 10 NFT statistics only include a real track record since 31 March 2021.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community