Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Very positive week for all Trakx CTIs as crypto market is on the rise, back to $2 Trillion market capitalisation. Trakx best performer was Top10 PoS (+32%) thanks to Cardano (ADA +52%) following the announcement of smart-contract functionality from next month. Trakx Top 10 NFT (+25%) was the second best last week, having now recovered from the past few month’s sell-off. NFTs were boosted by Axie Infinity (AXS +59%) thanks to recent successes of Alchemy Pay Crypto and Harvest Finance.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Are NFTs the new napster? This time the music industry isn’t taking chances: Forbes
- Crypto market tops $2 trillion for the first time in nearly 3 months as bitcoin rallies: CNBC
- AXS Crypto: value of Axie Infinity token jumps after Coinbase listing: Investment U
- Retail giant Walmart seeking to hire digital, cryptocurrency lead: Coindesk
- $400 billion investment manager Neuberger Berman expands fund strategy to include bitcoin, ether exposure: TheBlockCrypto
- Soccer superstar Lionel Messi gets part of his contract paid in cryptocurrency: Bitcoin.com
- Microsoft wants to use Ethereum blockchain to fight piracy: Cointelegraph
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
***Most NFT protocols are too young to allow calculation of simulated performance prior to February 2021. Trakx Top 10 NFT statistics only include a real track record since 31 March 2021.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community