Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Crypto markets and Trakx CTIs had a positive past week following the much expected Ethereum London Hard Fork that took place last Thursday. Trakx best performers were Bitcoin/Ether (+14%), followed by Centralised Exchange and Top 10 Ethereum ( both +12%) all boosted by Ethereum’s good performance (ETH +18%) and reaching $3K+ level.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Ethereum’s London hard fork has been executed last Thursday : Decrypt
- SEC chairman Gensler sets sights on DeFi, crypto lending and more: Theblock
- Legislation in Uruguay aims to incorporate crypto into financial system: Cointelegraph
- Binance offers less derivative trading options in Europe: CNBC
- Blockchain data aggregator Zabo acquired by Coinbase: Theblock
- Jump Trading acquires Berlin-based staking startup CertusOne: Thetradenews
- Fidelity buys 7.4% stake in Marathon Digital Holdings: Coinspeaker
- Financial Services provider Matrixport raises $100M Series C: Bitcoin.com
- Binance woes continue as its us chief quits: Financefeeds
- We published an article on our blog about CBDCs initiatives around the world
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
***Most NFT protocols are too young to allow calculation of simulated performance prior to February 2021. Trakx Top 10 NFT statistics only include a real track record since 31 March 2021.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community