Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Crypto markets and Trakx CTIs closed on a positive note last week. Trakx best performers were Diversifier (+23%), Top 10 DeFi (+22%) and Decentralised Exchanges (+21%) all boosted by Bitcoin’s good performance (BTC +13%) and reaching $40K+ level.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Cryptocurrency is taking off as a way to pay for those vacation getaways: CNBC
- Multi-Billion Dollar hedge fund Goldentree is reportedly adding bitcoin to its balance sheet: Bitcoin.com
- Fed’s Brainard says US can’t not have a CBDC in a world in which others have them: Coindesk
- PBoC says it will keep high pressure on crypto trading: Coindesk
- PayPal reportedly assembling crypto team in Ireland as bitcoin adoption grows: Cointelegraph
Bitcoin, Ethereum hash rates start recovering as Chinese miners redeploy overseas: TheBlockCrypto
- Unlock has published an article about Trakx being registered with the AMF
Bitcoin.fr published an article in French about Trakx and 2 other French companies newly registered as Digital Assets Service Providers
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
***Most NFT protocols are too young to allow calculation of simulated performance prior to February 2021. Trakx Top 10 NFT statistics only include a real track record since 31 March 2021.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community