Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Crypto markets are still highly volatile with selling offs over the weekend where Bitcoin hit below 31k and Ether below 1.8k levels before bouncing back on Monday. Derivative markets were bearish going into the weekend as shown by negative funding in Bitcoin and Ether perpetual futures.
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Mexico's third-richest man recommends bitcoin, his bank is working to accept BTC, says fiat money is a fraud: Bitcoin.com
- UK regulator bans Binance from regulated activities in the country: TheBlockCrypto
- Bitcoin's Hashrate Recoups Some Loss, 2021's Largest Mining Difficulty Drop Expected Next Week: Bitcoin.com
- Despite regulatory uncertainty, Indian crypto investment surges 19,900% in one year: Cointelegraph
- US Fed official calls Tether a ‘challenge’ to financial stability: Yahoo
- Binance pulls out of Ontario following actions against other crypto exchanges: Coindesk
- Appeal denied: BTC-e’s Alexander Vinnik Faces 5 years in French prison: Finance Magnates
- Banque De France successfully conducts CBDC experiment with SEBA Bank: Unlock
- Trakx has published the memo The race of crypto exchanges to create NFT marketplace
Trakx CTIs Performance
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
***Most NFT protocols are too young to allow calculation of simulated performance prior to February 2021. Trakx Top 10 NFT statistics only include a real track record since 31 March 2021.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community