Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Last week crypto prices remained choppy, with a difficult weekend for bitcoin breaking below $35k. Interestingly, there are currently two opposite trends, a short pressure in derivatives (20k BTC worth of short positions in Bitfinex) while MicroStrategy is preparing to buy up to $488 million worth in bitcoin.
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Indian Government May Regulate Crypto as Asset Class: Report: Bitcoin.com
- South Africa to revise national policy position on cryptocurrency: Cointelegraph
- El Salvador becomes first country to adopt bitcoin as legal tender: TheGuardian
- Crypto market surges upwards as Elon Musk says Tesla could accept BTC again: Independent
- Here's what Yunnan is actually doing with bitcoin mining: TheBlockCrypto
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey reveals surprise bitcoin plan after Elon Musk sparked crypto price chaos with ethereum and dogecoin support: Forbes
- DAOs prepare for the next crypto winter with treasury diversification: Coindesk
- Interview of Lionel Rebibo, CEO of Trakx on France 24 (for French speakers)
- Trakx has published SunZu Liquidity report Top 10 DeFi liquidity report
Trakx CTIs Performance
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
***Most NFT protocols are too young to allow calculation of simulated performance prior to February 2021. Trakx Top 10 NFT statistics only include real track record since 31 March 2021.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]