Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
After the big dip last month, crypto markets are still choppy, though most crypto assets have bounced back. The best performers this week are Trakx Lending (+18%) thanks to Kava (+32%) and Trakx Decentralised Exchanges (+16%) thanks to Kyber Network (KNC +60%).
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Bitcoin: El Salvador plans to make cryptocurrency legal tender: BBC
- China blocks cryptocurrency Weibo accounts in ‘judgment day’ for bitcoin: TheGuardian
- Upside elusive for bitcoin as Yellen says Fed rate hike a ‘plus’: Coindesk
- Survey finds Gen Z More likely to invest in cryptocurrencies and memes over traditional investments: Bitcoin.com
- G7 central bankers, finance ministers discuss stablecoins, central bank digital currencies at latest meeting: TheBlockCrypto
- Square and Blockstream to build open source solar powered Bitcoin mining facility: Unlock
- Temporary Registration Regime extended for crypto asset businesses: FCA
- Remember JPM coin? Next step is programmable money, bank exec says: Coindesk
Trakx has published the memo Will Inflation Take Off?
Trakx CTIs Performance
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
***Most NFT protocols are too young to allow calculation of simulated performance prior to February 2021. Trakx Top 10 NFT statistics only include real track record since 31 March 2021.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.