Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Crypto markets have experienced a strong correction as Bitcoin loses 19% following Elon Musk’s latest comments. NFTs have suffered the most with (Trakx Top10 NFT -21%) mostly due to Sandbox (SAND -26%) and Wax.io (WAXP -23%).
Trakx PoS has well resisted the gloom thanks to Cardano’s performance (ADA +33%). Three Cardano products have successfully been deployed. Cardano is being confirmed to be among the next generation of Layer 1 protocols and a serious competitor to Ethereum.
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- Musk Has Doge on a Leash. Is He a Manipulator?: Coindesk
- Liquidations Soar As Ethereum, Alts Bleed More Than Bitcoin Amid Musk’s Remarks: CryptoNews
- Inflation could spike to 20% in the next few years as the US money supply explodes, says Wharton professor Jeremy Siegel: MarketsInsiders
- Asset managers express caution on cryptocurrency after price swings: FinancialTimes
- Elon Musk Doubles Down on Dogecoin, Tweets About Ideal Improvements: Bitcoin.com
- Bitcoin price dropped to a three-month low around $43,000: TheBlockCrypto
- As Bitcoin Drops in Value, Proof-of-Stake Tokens That Use Less Energy See Double-Digit Gains: Bitcoin.com
- Bitcoin and Ethereum usage fees drop 70–80% as market slide continues: Cointelegraph
- Why is Cardano rising and how high will this crypto go? find out: RepublicWorld
Trakx has published the memo Top Oracles Protocols
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
***Most NFT protocols are too young to allow calculation of simulated performance prior to February 2021. Trakx Top 10 NFT statistics only include real track record since 31 Mars 2021.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]