Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
The biggest trend is Ether's consistent rally. ETH hits a new All-Time High over USD 4,000, doubling in price in just a few weeks and increased fourfold since early January.
The best performers this week are Trakx Bitcoin Ether 50/50 and Top 10 Crypto with especially good momentum of Bitcoin Cash (BCH +46%) and Litecoin (LTC +34%). Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin are quite similar to Bitcoin as they share most of their codes. Bitcoin Cash transactions are much cheaper than Bitcoin and its user experience is planned to improve with the next upgrade later this week (Bitcoin.com). Litecoin hits a new all-time high, metrics such as transferred value and transaction numbers show its usage is rising.
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- Analyst Explains Why Ethereum Is Rallying, Hitting All-Time Highs: Bitcoin.com
- S&P Goes Live With Bitcoin, Ethereum Crypto Indexes: CoinDesk.com
- BTC could trade for $250K within five years: Morgan Creek Capital CEO: Cointelegraph
- Why Ethereum is Far From ‘Ultrasound Money’: CryptoNews
- Cryptocurrency investors should be prepared to lose all their money, Bank of England governor says: CNBC
- Crypto startup Dfinity takes on Ethereum with launch of Internet Computer: Mashable.com
- Cryptocurrency: Musk's SpaceX to launch dogecoin moon mission: BBC
- A comprehensive regulatory overview of the United Kingdom: TheBlockCrypto
Trakx has published the memo VC Funds Crypto Holdings
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
***Most NFT protocols are too young to allow calculation of simulated performance prior to February 2021. Trakx Top 10 NFT statistics only include real track record since 31 Mars 2021.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]