Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
A positive week for Trakx CTIs. The Centralised Exchanges Index (+31%) is again among the best performers thanks to Binance (BNB +62%) exceptional performance. The adoption of the Binance blockchain is accelerating with Binance Smart Chain currently getting more transactions and more wallet creations than Ethereum.
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- Biden Administration Concerned Over Long-Term Effects of Digital Yuan: Coindesk
- Goldman Sachs predicts 'Big Evolution' coming to cryptocurrency regulation: Bitcoin.com
- Money reimagined, the Coinbase catalyst: Coindesk
- Traders Opting for Cash and Carry Strategy as Bitcoin’s ‘Contango’ Widens; Coindesk
- Credit Suisse, Instinet in same day stock settlement using Paxos blockchain LedgerInsights
- BTC December futures reach $73,500 — Is everyone flipping ultra bullish?: Cointelegraph
- State Street to build crypto trading platform: TheBlockCrypto
- Coinbase reports $1.8B in revenues and 6.1M users prior to direct listing: BitcoinMagazine
- Bitcoin miners RiotBlockchain to acquire Whinstone for $651M: Bloomberg
Trakx has published the The Non-Fungible Token Revolution memo
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]