Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
A positive week for Trakx CTIs. The Centralised Exchanges Index (+66%) is again among the best performers thanks to WazirX exceptional performance (WRX+830% over the week). WazirX claims to be India’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, with its token reaching $1 billion in market cap. Following the tweet #IndiaWantsCrypto, some investors hope the Indian government might delay or even amend the crypto ban bill.
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- Billionaire FOMO: Famed Norwegian Billionaire Investor Capitulates After Seeing Another Embrace Bitcoin: Bitcoin.com
- The Myths and Realities of ‘Green Bitcoin’: Coindesk
- Ethereum on a roll as it keeps racking up all-time highs: CityAM
- NFT Price Crash Stirs Debate on Whether Stimulus-Led Fad Is Over: Bloomberg
- Crypto as a Payment System? Here We Go Again: Coindesk
- Pension funds and insurance firms alive to Bitcoin investment proposal: Cointelegraph
- Fei Labs raises over $1.2 billion for its stablecoin project: TheBlockCrypto
- Couple gets married on Ethereum blockchain for $587 in transaction fees: Cointelegraph
- BlackRock asset Manager invests in Bitcoin Futures and profits: Unlock
- Public Consultation on FATF Draft Guidance on a Risk-Based Approach to VAs and VASPs: WealthMonaco
Trakx team is pleased to announce the official launch of two new indices: Top 10 Proof of Stake, Top 10 NFT
- Top10 Proof-of-Stake replicates the performance of the 10 leading Proof- of-Stake (PoS) tokens. PoS consensus was created to address the main critics of bitcoin’s consensus. PoS tokens being sustainable and scalable, with a more efficient and secure governance. Some crypto experts see Proof of Stake as the future of crypto, as Ethereum is currently moving to PoS. (To get to know more about PoS Consensus)
- Top 10 NFT replicates the performance of the 10 largest Non Fungible Tokens (NFT). NFTs use the blockchain technology to sell digital art, then each NFTs token is entirely unique as it represents an original crypto art. The NFT space is booming. Trakx NFT index rebalances every month, including the largest NFT platforms, making sure investors don’t miss out the latest trends.
Trading is now open !
All latest monthly factsheets available here
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]