Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
The past week was relatively calm for cryptos. Top10 Ethereum (+8%) and Centralised Exchanges (+7%) are the top performers of the week thanks to Theta (+35%) on the Ethereum blockchain and Bitmax (+17%) within the Centralised Exchanges space.
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- US Federal Reserve to bring on Central Bank Digital Currency as early as July: Unlock
- Boomers next to adopt crypto, a trillion dollars could flow into bitcoin over the next year, Says Novogratz: Bitcoin.com
- After 500% bitcoin boom, data reveals why April could be even bigger for the bitcoin price: Forbes
- Are US stimulus cheques really going into Bitcoin?: CityAM
- Crypto shadow banking explained and why 12% yields are common: Bloomberg
- Visa uses anchorage to settle USDC transaction on Ethereum in further crypto push: Coindesk
- Bitcoin HODLers are not selling: inactive BTC supply hits 3-month low: Cointelegraph
- Bitcoin is 'more a substitute for gold than the dollar' — Fed Chair Powell: Cointelegraph
- What is an NFT? The trendy blockchain technology explained: CBS News
- Latest fund raising news: WealthMonaco
- Trakx at the Family Office Summit in Dubai
- Trakx has published the Proof of Stake memo
- Unlock UAE Magazine’s Interview with Trakx’ executive team (Lionel Rebibo & Laurent Barocas)
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]