Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Top10 Ethereum (+10%) and Top10 DeFi (+9%) are the top performers of the week thanks to the solid performance of Theta (+50%) on the Ethereum blockchain and Luna (+32%) within the DeFi space. The worst performer is Diversifier due to a market correction of Orbs (-12%).
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- Federal Reserve’s Powell says CBDCs ‘ need to coexist with cash’: Coindesk
- Deutsche Bank: Bitcoin Now 3rd Largest Currency, Too Important to Ignore: Bitcoin.com
- Billionaire hedge fund Mogul Alan Howard is a shareholder in CoinShares: Coindesk
- Crypto markets hit after US authorities 'look into' Binance exchange: CityAM
- That Bitcoin underweight starts to hurt now: TheMarketEar
- Following $6.5 million CFTC fine, Coinbase delays direct stock listing: Cointelegraph
- Bitcoin Miners Earn Record $64 Million in One Day: Decrypt
Trakx has published the memo Crypto Lending Disruption
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]