Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
A positive week for all Trakx CTIs with Lending (+46%) still best performing thanks to a boost of Mainframe (MFT+156%) and of larger tokens like MakerDao (MKR+79%), Aave (+74%) and Nexo (+70%). We also note the Centralised Exchanges (+32%) among the top performing CTI of the week as BitMax token jumped (+175%).
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- Michael Saylor says he sees an “avalanche” of companies moving their cash into Bitcoin over the next 12 months: Bloomberg
- Ether, the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency, hits a record high above $1,700: CNBC
- BlockFi launches OTC trading desk for institutional crypto investors: TheBlock
- Bitcoin hits record high after Tesla invests $1.5bn: Telegraph
- Switzerland’s tokenized securities law ushers in new Chapter for digital assets - Coindesk
- Publication of Decentralised Finance memo
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]