Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
A new very positive week for Trakx CTIs. Past week best performers were again within Decentralised Finance (DeFi) with Top10 DeFi (+40%) and Top10 Ethereum (+33%) thanks to Sushi (+97%), Uniswap (+84%) and AAVE (+69%) exceptional performances over the week.
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- What Explains Bitcoin’s Resurgence? Written off for dead by many after falling 90 percent, the cryptocurrency is back at all-time highs. Believe it or not, a lot has changed: Intelligencer
- The Interchange: Crypto is now a trillion dollar asset class. What now? The Block
- Bitcoin securities trading surges as investors seek crypto exposure Financial Times
- BTCE chooses SIX Exchange as crypto currencies continue on volatile path: ETF Express
- Osprey set to list bitcoin trust at 1/4 the cost of Grayscale Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC): The Street
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
Trakx CTIs Sharpe Ratio and 2020 Returns in above table take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
*Return and volatility of bitcoin are calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
** Simulated backtests under review for the complete 2020 data points.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]