Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors. Trakx team wishes you a Happy New Year!
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Very positive start of the year for Trakx CTIs. Past week best performer is Trakx Bitcoin Ether (+29%), benefiting from Ether exceptional rally over the weekend (ETH +28%).
Sources: Cryptocompare and AlphaVantage, all CTI prices close on 3 Jan 2021 17:00 (BST) except for ETH and BTC prices on 3 Jan 00:00 (BST)
- Ether soars above $1,000 for First Time since 2018, hours after Crossing $800: Coindesk
- Ethereum Cofounder reveals ‘Underrated’ Bitcoin and Crypto bull case amid massive price rally: Forbes
- Bitcoin going parabolic toward $35K as Ethereum breaks $800: What’s next?: Cointelegraph
- SkyBridge Capital has already invested $182M in Bitcoin: Coindesk
- Cryptocurrency XRP is in free fall with Coinbase delisting: Bloomberg
- XRP delisted on more platforms following SEC's Ripple complaint: Business Insider
Trakx CTIs Performance
Source: Trakx, CryptoCompare *Return and volatility of bitcoin are calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimer: No Investment Advice Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]