Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Past week best performer is Trakx Diversifier (+17%), benefiting from Zilliqa's exceptional performance (ZIL +66% over the week), Zilliqa’s price has tripled since end of November. The worst performer is Trakx Momentum Crypto, being impacted by Ripple negative performance (-49%) due to an SEC suit against Ripple Labs.
- Bitcoin all-time price high surpasses $28K, BTC's half trillion market cap now bigger than Visa: Bitcoin.com
- Bitwise liquidates XRP position in Crypto Index Fund following SEC suit against Ripple: CoinDesk
- A rotation within crypto is clearly happening between XRP and BTC - investors are dumping Ripple and rebalancing with BTC and to a lesser extent with ETH: Trakx Twitter
- Bitcoin is more than a hedge against inflation – It’s a hedge against ‘crazy’: Coindesk
- B2C2 becomes latest crypto market-maker to stop XRP trading: Coindesk
- Market cap BTC dominance rising to around 70%: TradingView
Trakx CTIs Performance
Source: Trakx, CryptoCompare *Return and volatility of bitcoin are calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimer: No Investment Advice
Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]