Weekly news for Institutional Investors
Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Last week was rather neutral except for the impressive rise of the Top 10 NFT index. All its constituents were up, but Decentraland (Mana) in particular achieved +268% over the week. The jump in the virtual world's token was apparently spurred by Facebook's announcement it is changing its corporate name to Meta to signal an increased focus on the metaverse.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Decentraland price predictions: how high can facebook’s Meta rebrand take the MANA Token? InvestorPlace
- Ether hits new high, outperforms Bitcoin as Altcoins rally: Coindesk
- Ethereum price hits new all-time high after altair upgrade: Decrypt.co
- ‘Uptober’ closes at record high in best month of 2021: Cointelegraph
- Happy Birthday: 13 years ago Satoshi Nakamoto released Bitcoin’s white paper: CryptoPotato
- Staking is an $18 billion industry: Blockworks.co
After being registered as a DASP, Trakx launches its regulated digital asset platform
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]
Join our community