Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with compliance, custody, and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Trakx Top 10 NFT posted +41% over the past week thanks to Axie Infinitie (AXS +134%) hitting an all-time high of $49.20 on July 24, 2021. Bitcoin is now around $38K from a low of around $30 on July 21, 2021 while Ether was gaining traction, recovering from early July sell-offs.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- Many JPMorgan clients see Bitcoin as an asset class: Cointelegraph
- Bitcoin breaks back above $39K in largest single daily gain in 6 weeks: Coindesk
- Market wrap: Bitcoin analysts expect a short-squeeze: Coindesk
- Amazon seeks new exec to oversee digital currency strategy: Cointelegraph
- Vitalik Buterin joins cast of ‘Stoner Cats,’ Mila Kunis’ new animated NFT Show: Coindesk
- The future of art? World-famous artists delve into NFTs: Cointelegraph
- Blockchain-Based fantasy soccer platform sorare to raise $532M in funding: Coindesk
- Uniswap delists 100 tokens from interface including options and indexes: Cointelegraph
- The European Commission presented an ambitious package of legislative proposals to strengthen the EU’s anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) rules:
- As of the 20th of July, 2021, Trakx was officially registered as a Virtual Asset Provider (VASP) in France by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF), France’s securities regulator. Trakx obtained 4 digital asset licenses.
- Trakx has published the memo, Tether: a systemic risk for the crypto market?
Trakx CTIs Performance
Email [email protected]
Join our community