Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
The week has not seen a real trend. The major surprise comes from Diversifier (+104%) thanks to Orbs (Defi layer 2 protocol) which price has increased fivefold in just a week.
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- NYDIG_BTC raises $200M from Morgan Stanley and others: Prnewswire
- Binance Faces CFTC Prove Over US Customers Trading Derivatives: Theblock
- Norwegian holding company Aker forms a Bitcoin unit: Bitcoinmagazine
- NFTs: Beeple's collection sells for $69M : Coindesk
- JPMorgan filing hints at crypto-linked stock basket product: Theblock
- BlockFi raises $350M Series D at $3B valuation: Techcrunch
- DCG plans to invest up to $250M in GBTC: Theblock
- Bakkt receives BitLicense: Theblock
- FalconX raises $50M at a $670M valuation: Coindesk
- Crypto custodian Komainu raises $25M Series A: Theblock
- Wealh Monaco published a short press review of Crypto & Blockchain latest news: Wealth Monaco
- Trakx has published the memo “Liquidity pool”
Wealth Monaco Magazine published our article “Is inflation set to rise?”
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.