Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
The week has been marked by a healthy market correction following the bull run observed in the previous weeks.
The best Performing CTIs are on the smart investing theme (Trakx Diversifier-1%, Trakx Inflation Hedge -4%)
Top 10 Ethereum (-15%) and Bitcoin Ether 50/50 are the biggest losers this week.
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- Coinbase S-1 filing shows growing institutional footprint Coindesk
- Square buys $170M worth of bitcoin BTC Times
- Bitfinex and Tether settle legal dispute with NYAG TheBlock
- GBTC trades at a discount to its underlying BTC Bloomberg
- Anchorage raises $80M in Series C round TheBlock
- Football NFT platform Sorare HQ raises $50 million in Series A round TheBlock
- Kraken fx seeks $10B+ valuation Bloomberg reports Bloomberg
- Solaris bank launches crypto brokerage and trading API Coindesk
Trakx has published the memo Towards a DeFi Reshuffle
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Email [email protected]