Trakx offers sophisticated digital investment strategies for institutional investors and experienced traders. We do that by providing digital-asset index products on a platform with the compliance, custody and liquidity needed by large investors.
Crypto Traded Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
Following last week market correction, most of the Trakx CTIs recovered this week. The best performer are Top10 Ethereum (+9%) and Top10 DeFi (+8%)
The worst performer is the Centralised exchange index (-3%).
Sources: CryptoCompare and AlphaVantage
- Bitcoin could become “an international trade currency”: Citi report:
- Publicly-listed beauty apps maker Meitu buys $40 million in BTC, ETH: Theblockcrypto
- CBOE files to list VanEck Bitcoin ETF: Cointelegraph
- DEX volume hits $73B in Feb: Theblockcrypto
- DeFi exploits: Meerkat drained by $31M: Decrypt
- PayPal is reported to acquire Curv: Coindesk
- TaxBit Raises $100 Million to Enable Mainstream Cryptocurrency Adoption: Forbes
- Trakx has published the memo “Is inflation set to rise?”
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Trakx, CryptoCompare
*Trakx CTIs calculations take into account backtest simulated performances calculated since 31 Dec 2019.
**Return of bitcoin is calculated since the 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided on this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions.